Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pride is called a deadly sin for a reason.

Today has not been a good day.

My mother annoys me to no end with her obsession with pride and appearances.

Well, that's just one of the two things from today.  The other thing is something that is totally out of her control that just sucks and puts our family at risk.

The first thing, though, could have been fixed hours ago if it weren't for her stupid pride and pathetic inability to accept help from ANYONE even when she knows she needs it. And once again, I also have to pay for her stupid choices because she can't just get over herself.  This is the same kind of crap that almost kept me from getting my cap and gown ordered, which only happened because I went behind her back and went to my friend for help.

I'll tell you one thing, though. She better get the heck over herself and take care of this tomorrow because 24 hours is my limit of being physically miserable when there's a way to fix it. I am not afraid to call my grandmother just because my mother is being an idiot.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment