Saturday, May 3, 2014

Insert title here.

Today, the coma continued for most of the day.  I seriously don't know how I'm this tired at the end of every semester no matter how hard I sleep, but I am.  One could blame this time on the amount of cold meds I've been doped up on, at least partially.

But then I did manage to get up because my mom's boyfriend and his daughter came over.

They spent several hours here eating and just hanging out.  It was fun.

The freaky part is that I realized that my mom was actually completely accurate when she told me that J's daughter C is actually the 16-year-old version of me.

I always wanted a younger sibling, I just never imagined they'd be so much like me. :p

This is a good way to start off summer vacation.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment