Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Everything was good until Sheldon got bongos.

That title is absolutely irrelevant.  My mom just had The Big Bang Theory on and I've never seen it before and it's gold.

Today, I got woken up before my mom left for work because I had to take the trash and recycling bins out to the road.  You know what's a really not-so-pleasant wake up call?  Wet grass between your toes.  I learned that the hard way.

Tonight has been a bunch of television (Chris Colfer, you are a gem) and trying to figure out outfits for Saturday.  It looks like I have to go shopping tomorrow.  I hate shopping.

No, I'm not kidding.  My mom does all my shopping normally.  I know.  I should have my girl card revoked or something.  It's just boring and frustrating and exhausting and there are a million other things I would rather spend my time doing.

On the upside, I'll be spending a bunch of time outside of the house tomorrow.  I don't think I've actually left the house since I got home Thursday evening.  Which is weird, but was some much needed rest.  I'm getting a haircut, then going to the hospital to get my first of three nasal swabs for my surgery, and then going to Jacksonville to get some things for Mom and, apparently, go shopping.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment