Friday, May 14, 2010

Google FAIL.

So, I'm horribly directionally-challenged.
That's why I use Google Maps for everything.
And I mean ev-ery-thing.
My grandma took me to Wilmington for my pre-op appointment today.
I was supposed to go to Cape Fear Hospital.
Well, Google sent me to New Hanover Regional Medical Center.
CFH and NHR are apparently part of the same hospital network.
But they're miles apart.
We were half an hour late for my appointment today.
Google failed me.
It was a very sad day.
All I can say is...thank heavens NHR had directions from there to CFH. Otherwise, we would've been in major trouble.

I really need to learn how to follow directions by myself.

1 comment:

  1. I am so bad with directions too. I have absolutely no concept of north, south, east, and west. I mean, I understand what they mean, but I cannot orient myself if I'm driving somewhere. I always just think east and west are to my right and left, and north and south are in front of and behind me! Haha! I need a GPS!

    ReplyDelete