Monday, May 3, 2010

1 down, 4 to go.

Of course, my professor decided to spring a surprise grammar test on us as part of our final, but I was still out of there in 15 minutes.

My friend, Amy, took me to take care of my storage facility today, which was so sweet of her. I had to go to some attorney's office and fill out a paper and pay for the space for the whole summer, and then go to Walmart and buy a lock. It's quite a relief to have that taken care of, so I can't be shocked and find out they've run out of spaces or whatever.

I didn't go get a funnel cake because my feet were killing me, but luckily I only have to walk about 20 yards to get my midnight breakfast. :)

Tomorrow, I have my Government exam at 12 and my Economics exam at 3. I tell ya, a 1000-pound weight will be lifted off my shoulders when I finish that Government exam. :)

3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment