Thursday, May 20, 2010

Shonda Rhimes, are you TRYING to kill me?!

So there's this little show called Grey's Anatomy.
I love it.
I watch it every week.
Tonight was the season 6 finale.
Let me tell you, it was the most hellacious and nervewracking two hours you could ever see on a TV screen.
By the end of it, I felt like I had run a marathon I was so exhausted from being tense so long.
Usually, I love my DVR because I can fastforward through commercials.
Tonight? I needed commercials to catch my breath.
But as soon as my heartrate returned to normal, the show came back on.
CRAZY.
Shonda Rhimes, the producer, is a very strange person for putting that two hours together!
:)

Sorry, had to post something a little lighthearted.
Surgery is tomorrow at 11:30.
I have to be at the hspital at 9:30.
That means we're leaving at 8.
My grandma is coming with so she can pick up my scooter.
Wish me luck!
I will update as soon as I can.

And I never got my ramp put up today.
The guy who's in charge of getting it together couldn't round up help.
But he promises it will be up in the morning, in plenty of time before I get home tomorrow evening.
Good night. :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing! My hands were shaking the whole episode and I had tears comming down my face!

    ReplyDelete