Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ta da!

So...you notice anything different? =D

Welcome to my new blog. Well, the content's not new, and what I write about from here on out will still be the same, but I do have a new title and a freakin amazing blog design made by the wonderful Mandy. Over at Blogs by Mandy, you can see some of her awesome work and email her to get your own blog design if you want! What makes her special, though, is that she donates a portion of each profit she makes to a great cause. This month, it's the Ronald McDonald House.

Thank you so much, Mandy! I LOVE IT!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome, Mallory!!!!!!!!! I couldn't wait to see what it looked like, this was super-fast, I figured it'd be another week or two. What a great gift from a talented designer... welcome to your new home-on-the-net!

    Love it, love it, love it!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome! can't wait for mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations College Girl. When do you leave for college? I really wish you lots of fun, hapiness and success at Campbell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sooo grown up!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete