Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I love orange.

In case you weren't aware of that already.

But when I decided I was going to get a second pair of glasses for school, I thought the chances of me getting a pair of orange frames were slim to none.

Well, thanks to the sweet lady at the eye care center, I got some!

Wanna see?

They're actually a lot more metallic than they appear in these pictures. Sorry. My mom and I couldn't quite get the camera to capture it the way we wanted.





I got my hair trimmed today, too, to clean up my haircut. And I plucked my eyebrows just because I wanted to take these pictures to show you guys!
So. What do you think? I, for one, love them.
(Forgive the off-kilter shirt. I didn't realize it till I uploaded these.)


1 comment:

  1. Not off-kilter Girl!... casual, cool people can affort do te casual, so there!

    ReplyDelete