Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Big mistake. Big, BIG mistake.

Why, oh why did I overwork myself at physical therapy so badly that I now have searing pain in my left shoulder and knee??? But it sort of makes sense, because I have such bad nerve damage down the right side of my body that, whenever I work out or do any physical exercise, my left side always ends up working much much harder than my right.

Still stressed about school. Thursday afternoon is going to come all too quickly, and there's no way I'm going to get all my work done.

Four AP exams next week. One Tuesday afternoon, one Thursday morning, and two on Friday. I'm pretty sure those are going to kill me.

Oh, and an update on my nose: massive infection. Big shock. So now I get to shoot antibiotic water up my nose twice a day that burns and makes me choke. So fun! The good news is that my sinuses are healing amazingly well, the only infection is right inside my left nostril, which explained the pain all over my face, apparently (I don't really get that part). At least there's not problems with my sinuses healing. I need to be grateful for that. It's just hard to be chipper because I was not in this much pain three weeks out last time as I am now.

Okay, so English has never been my best subject. I mean, I do well in all subjects, and I'm fantastic with grammar and stuff, but I'm still not great with analyzing literature. Well, one of my assignments while I've been out from my AP English teacher is to read Macbeth by William Shakespeare. Lucky lucky me, I have an English teacher for a mother who loves nothing more in the literature world than Shakespeare. She's been reading it with me from this teacher's copy she has of it that has all this extra info, and explaining all the language all the way. I LOVE THIS PLAY! And the interesting thing is that I really don't think I'd like it as much if I didn't have my mom to explain everything. I mean, I love my English teacher, but she's been teaching AP classes for so long that she kind of expects us to get everything right away. So yay me! Haha.

Okay, that's all I've got for tonight. Even though this Hydrocodone isn't taking care of the pain, it is making me sleepy, so....goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your body aches. All the baby-having i've done has caused my nerve in my lower back to go crazy. Somedays it is unbearable, so I totally know how you feel.

    But i'm glad you are getting the nose infection under wraps. One less thing to bother you when it's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just decided to check on you. Two very positive things to be grateful for: relief for your nose and help from your Mom with the Shakespeare stuff. English is my second language; Shakespeare is another language in itself.

    I will be back. Take care. JD's Mom

    ReplyDelete