Monday, April 11, 2016

Did I mention I'm tired?

In the past week, I've had three days of migraines,

two seizures,

gave myself a concussion in the second one,

slipped and fell in the shower and nearly broke my elbow (because I'm a klutz, not from a seizure),

and gone to the ER three times in three days.

The good news is that my neurologist managed to fit me in for an emergency appointment this Thursday because despite the fact that my seizures are becoming less frequent, when they do happen, they're coming on much faster and don't give me time to protect myself. So I'm tired.

The one blessing in all of this is that my church family has been absolutely incredible. I'm so grateful for the blessings of community that God has placed around me in the past few years, but even more so now.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment