Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Blank Mind

There was something I wanted to blog about tonight.

I swear there was.

Except...I sat down to blog about it just now and I can't remember a thing.

Sigh.

That seems to be the story of my life these days. I'm so tired all the time that I'm unable to do all the stuff that I need to do, but that just makes me more stressed out and keeps me from catching up on the rest I so desperately need. Either that, or I sleep all the time and miss out on working.

I learned today that chronic pain can actually be a cause of psychogenic/stress-induced seizures. So there's that. I've been dealing with one injury after another over the past two months. And having a seizure in the shower on Monday certainly didn't help the recovery process.

28 days to graduation. 27 until I get to see Mom.

I think I'm going to end this totally pointless blog post, get some food, and try to sleep.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment