Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I've been quiet.

Not on purpose, just...haven't had much to say.

Being sick sucks. There's a good place to start.  I feel like I've been sleeping for four days.  Mostly because I haven't had the energy to do anything else.

I hope I start to feel better soon. I haven't left the house all week, and I want to go visit my old French teacher.  Plus, the whole not breathing well thing is kind of a pain in the butt.

It's finale week on television.  Lots of deaths.  Rather depressing, if you ask me.  But apparently death is a good way to end a season.

I still need to find a job.  It's very hard to do because there are so many things I can't do, thus limiting my options. 

I'm tired.  I have no idea how that's possible considering how much I've slept this week, but I am.

I've run out of things to say, and I'm bored.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed that you've been rather quiet lately... I also noticed that you're not posting one-a-day as usual. Been praying, will continue to pray, for health, job opportunities, His provisions for any need that arises... you are loved and missed!

    ReplyDelete