Friday, September 4, 2009

My feet hurt.

I am exhausted.
I did all the laundry in the house today except for one load.
And then I washed the sheets from my bed and the two sets of sheets for my dorm bed.
I've never folded so much laundry in my life.

Campbell was getting on my nerves today.
I called to make sure they would remove one of the desks and both beds from my dorm room.
Lady who answered the phone was acting like I was insulting her or something.
Sorry, Jodie, I need help. It's your job to help me. Deal with it.

More drama with Chelsea today.
Why she can't manage to tell the truth, like ever, is beyond me.
But whatever.
Holly's coming home tomorrow!

Packing tomorrow.
Move Sunday.
I can't wait!

Okay, that's all you get.
A) There's not much else to say.
B) I'm exhausted and don't want to say anything else.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment