Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello, Gorgeous.

So I had to get up at 10 today because I had to be at my professor's office at 11 to make up a quiz she gave me a few extra days to read and study for. (Bad results - don't ask)

Well, I got a phone call from a number I didn't recognize at like 9:30.

Me: "Hello?"

Guy: "Hello, Gorgeous."

Me: "Huh?"

Guy: "Gorgeous, it's me!"

Me: "Who's this?"

Guy: "Oh, is this the wrong Gorgeous? I'm sorry. Bye, Gorgeous!"

And then he hung up. That was the weirdest wake-up call I've had in a very long time, possibly ever.

Haha, I just wanted to share that funny story. :) Good night.

2 comments:

  1. Nice~ LOL... I would have just played along to see what else he would offer! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I got such a call, at ANY time of the day, I'd pass out from laughing too hard. That would be the sweetest, most random, funniest thing ever. :o)

    Hey, I love Amber's suggestion. If he calls back, play along!

    ReplyDelete