Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally some good news.

So, I got some much needed good news about an hour ago.

Campbell University is a private and prestigious university here in North Carolina. Well, guess what. They are giving me the Presidential Scholarship, the highest scholarship they give out. That's $15,000 a year! Not quite sure how much that covers yet, but considering it's the highest one I could get, my guess is it's A LOT. :) I'm so happy right now, it's not even funny.


As for the medical stuff, I went to get a chest x-ray at the hospital yesterday, and best they can tell is that I have a lung infection, but there's nothing else they can do for me. Oh well. My only prayer is that this will all get better, or maybe even go away, when I have my surgery next month.

Okay, just had to share. :) There's not much else going on.

1 comment: