Tuesday, March 24, 2009

URGENT prayer request

Please please please pray for sweet baby Stellan. He's not even five months old and has been through so much. I've been following his mom's blog, http://www.mycharmingkids.net/, since he was born, and my heart breaks for the pain they've been through, even if their son was born healthy. Please be on your knees and pray for this family. You can click on the link and go read the updates....

----

On a side note, I could use some prayers, too. I've been in excruciating back pain for ten days now, unable to go to school, barely moving. Painkillers aren't really helping, and so I'm worried. I start physical therapy tomorrow, though, so I'm hopeful about that.

I also need for God to convince my doctor that being written out of school as homebound is really the best thing for me right now. It seems she's the only person who doesn't see that.

That's all. I'm going to pray for Stellan and his family. God, please help him, and keep your warm hands of comfort around his parents tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment