Monday, March 2, 2009

Update

So basically, I spent 20 bucks to have my doctor tell me that I have a virus and there's nothing she can do. Go figure. She said that I should keep using my nebulizer to keep my breathing as under control as possible, drink as much as possible, and stay in bed. As if I haven't been doing all that for the past week. But she did say that she wants me to get a chest X-Ray to make sure I don't have viral pneumonia. *sigh*

I have no idea how I'm going to make it through tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday when I keep needing to take breathing treatments every 60-90 minutes. But I haven't been in a week, and if I don't go back this week, I'll never get caught up.

Basically, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this, I haven't had internet connection for the past few days. Keep us posted. Praying.

    ReplyDelete