Sunday, March 1, 2009

Prayers Please

I really need prayers right now. I don't know what's wrong with me. I keep throwing up, and my mom and I can't decide if it's viral or if it's just from me coughing so hard. I'm practically attached to my nebulizer (for asthma, for those of you who don't know). I'm going back to my doctor tomorrow, but I don't even know if they'll be able to do anything. They haven't been able to help me for the past seven months. I'm just so drained. So please, anyone who reads this...pray to God that something changes because this is just so much for my weak body to take. I haven't had one good day since July, and it's just...hard. Yeah, it's hard.

Thanks. I'll post again tomorrow after I get back from the doctor.

1 comment:

  1. Praying now Mallory. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete