Saturday, July 11, 2015

Keep my eyes above the waves.

It seems I don't have much to say these days.

I never imagined there would come a time where I just didn't feel like blogging, but life is full of surprises, I guess.

When every day feels like a battle, sometimes you just have to focus on surviving and put all the other stuff on the back burner.

And that's pretty much what I'm doing these days. Trying to survive.

The good thing is that I know I'm not doing this alone. I've gotten some great time in with friends this week that has helped keep me from giving up and giving in to the stress.

They are what help me keep my eyes above the waves. Because they never let me forget Who is in control, that I am going to be okay, and that I am not alone.

Every day I think I can't be more thankful for my friends, but the next day, I am.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment