So Dr. F's colleague Dr. G and his nurse Tanya came by this morning.
They said that because when I came in I didn't have a fever with the staph infection, there's no reason to wait 24 hours to see if I spike a fever now.
My last dose of antibiotics is at 2 am.
I can leave in the morning.
This increases the chances of me being able to go by Campbell and get my clothes (since I have NONE at my house) and make it to Chelsea's ultrasound in the afternoon.