Monday, March 30, 2015

Isn't this pretty?

I didn't realize until today just how bad off the lower half of my right calf and my ankle and foot are. Because yesterday, I just thought I was sore. Today, it's like all of that is just one giant bruise.


And those were taken before I put my ice pack on it and my calf turned greenish-purple.

Also: notice the awesome sock tan line...

Yeah. Like I always say, there's a reason my parents didn't name me Grace. It's like they knew. I'm hoping these are all just swollen bruises, and that nothing is seriously wrong in there because...this is a big city...yeah.

Needless to say, thank the good Lord I have a doctor's note telling my bosses to let me sit down at work, because I definitely never would have made it through work today.

Also a great point of gratitude: my cortisol test came back normal. We'll repeat it at the end of April, but for now, it looks like I am in the clear. I'm so thankful for the army I had backing me up through all of this, the ones keeping me in check and being confident when I freaked out.

I was absolutely beat today, so it's time for a good night's rest. I've got a lot of school work to do tomorrow.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment