Saturday, June 13, 2015

Now I remember why I liked living alone so much.

Because living with people, especially strangers you never asked to live with, is HARD. I thought living with Holly would be the hardest part. WRONG.

This apartment has turned into World War 3, all over a stupid shower mat.

I don't know about you, but I was raised not to throw away something that someone else bought, even if we've both been using it.

Ugh. Holly has numerous escape routes, but at least for the next two months, I'm stuck in this hellhole with that big old bucket of crazy.

In other news, I don't know that I've ever been more grateful for my sister. If it weren't for her, tonight would've turned out a whole lot worse.

It's just two months. I can do two months.

I don't have any other choice. All I know is that I cannot live with her again once our leases are up, and considering this is the only place that would rent to me, I better spend every night praying she gets the heck out, because I don't deserve to have to live with a bully. I thought I left that childish crap behind in North Carolina. I guess I was wrong.

One day at a time. At least I'll have the Anima project that I can finally get back to now that it's summer to keep me occupied in my room for the weekend.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment