Saturday, December 9, 2017

New Plans

I got a call yesterday afternoon from my foot surgeon's office telling me that he had a cancellation for next Friday the 15th and asking me if I would like to move my surgery up by two weeks. Uh, HECK YEAH I WOULD. My foot has been driving me absolutely nuts. Two less weeks of being in miserable pain is always something I will say yes to. This means that we are on a big time crunch, though, in getting my papers signed and clearance done, so I have to go to my doctor's other office in a different town to sign the papers on Monday (because he's not in the office where I normally see him that day), and call on Monday and reschedule my surgical clearance with my primary care and pray they can get me in on Tuesday because the surgical coordinator has to get the clearance forms to the hospital Wednesday morning. I couldn't call yesterday because they close early on Fridays and had already closed for the day by the time I got the call about the cancellation. So there's that. But I'm sure it will get done. I'm just glad I told the coordinator weeks ago to keep me in mind should my doc get a cancellation!

So my weekend was already off to a good start. Then today, Mom and I went over to my uncle and aunt's house for lunch because my cousin Dustin is home visiting from the Coast Guard. My uncle loves to cook, and there was so much good food I could hardly stand it. Then, I drank several mugs of hot chocolate and hung out with them and watched the MLS Cup Final (boo you, Toronto), and then my uncle drove me home afterwards (because Mom and Mommom had both already left earlier). It was so nice to get to do something different and be with other people for a change, especially since Dustin is home. My life is very monotonous, and it's only going to feel even more so after Friday, so I thoroughly enjoyed getting to mix it up for once.


Getting to see this cool kid was just icing on the cake. :)

post signature

15 comments:

  1. VRSano offers clinical hypnosis through virtual reality. It acts as a pain self-management tool helping for such times as preparing and recovering from surgery. VRSano is a simple and efficient solution to help patients reduce stress and anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free ebook download online. Get Access Superior Elite Ebooks for every day people and all walks of life worldwide, free premium video courses and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. Check out our animal style ornaments were modeled on the Scythian people

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy Sell Online Platform Bangladesh. SnapSellBD is a premier online classifieds posting platform, that allows individuals and businesses to post free ads online and arrange sales. It is a bangladesh base virtual marketplace. Buy Sell Everything in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cryptonewsservices is your cryptocurrency, bitcoin and ethereum website. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the crypto industry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Search and find tiny houses for sale and rent in Idaho on the Tiny House Marketplace, all for free. Brought to you by Tiny Home Builders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Realchoice Daily Life is a California-based incorporated prominent supplement and vitamin company in the USA. You can trust and rely on our products at all times. We produce a variety of products, which will help you to ensure your good health and wellbeing in your daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Antigen Test for Travel: If you do not meet the conditions for proof of vaccination or proof of recovery, you will need a negative test result to travel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Full Reiki Treatment, with crystals as above. This healing option is given remotely and we can connect via skype, zoom, or phone text or voice message. It is ideal for people, who cannot travel to me, for flexibility & convenience, to save time and for anyone anywhere in the world who wants to connect with me for healing. Distance Reiki is just as if not more powerful as face-to-face healing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Social Boosting: You can use it to connect with potential customers, share information about your products or services with us

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voted Denver's Best Mexican Food. Breakfast is served all day. We serve some unique dishes no other Mexican Restaurant in the Denver Metro Area can.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Realizziamo siti web vetrine e e-commerce professionali caratterizzati dal miglior rapporto qualità/prezzo di sempre.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking for the best jobs in Malaysia? Look no further than Jobi! Our job search platform features a comprehensive listing of the top job opportunities in Malaysia, covering a wide range of industries and skill levels. Find your dream job today with Jobi - the ultimate resource for job seekers in Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete