Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I feel pretty.


I hadn't gotten my hair cut at all since August, so it was getting really thick, and I wanted it short enough that I don't have to mess with it while I'm recovering from surgery, so this was a very good appointment for me today. I may not be a girly girl in most regards, but I do love getting my hair done. :) And after discussing it with Mom when I got home, I think this is the perfect length for me. So yay for that. I love the lady I see every time. She's the only one I trust. She somehow magically knows what I mean I want even when I can't describe it very clearly.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the mystery of yoni. Let me show you how to connect with me. I long for your sensitive touch and aware approach. I want you to get to know me more, but please understand that I must feel safe before I can open to you. You must earn my trust and gain my consent. I’d like to show you how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umbrella Formation aims to preserve and share Hong Kong culture; to support HKers integration and contribution to local. Our focus is on helping Hong Kong migrants to learn about British culture through various forms of events and supporting systems

    ReplyDelete