Saturday, February 13, 2016

Safety

I don't know why I don't have much to say these days.

Maybe I'm just tired.

Maybe I'm just overwhelmed by life.

Maybe I just don't feel so comfortable putting my life out there anymore.

A lot of things have happened in the past year, and recently especially, that have made me seriously question who I can trust. And when I can't trust people, putting my whole heart out on the internet seems like a bad idea.

I'm reevaluating a lot about my life and the people I have in it.

Some days, I just feel like withdrawing from everyone because it seems like Clayton is the only person who isn't going to break my heart. It's ridiculous to think that, I know, but he's the one who is always here and has never done anything to shake my trust in him. I get things wrong and I make stupid mistakes, yet he is the one person in my life that I know is never going to hold it against me.

I don't know what I'm going to do from here. But what I do know is that with someone like him in my life, someone who teaches me more about God than any church service I've ever been to and understands 1 Corinthians love better than anyone else I've ever met, it's all gonna be okay. Because I know that no matter what happens with the other relationships in my life, I don't have to face any of it alone.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment