Monday, February 23, 2009

Hmmm.....

Well, after stalking various blogs for ages, I decided to jump right in. I don't know much about HTML, so it'll probably take me a while to figure things out.

Anyway, I'm Mallory. I'm 16, and I live in North Carolina. Since I'm in my last semester of high school, this will probably contain a lot of posts about the stress and things that I feel. I can't wait to get out of SmallTown, NC, and go off to college and really explore the world.

I've been through a lot in the past sixteen years, and my hope is that those of you who come across my blog may be inspired by my story. I've found that people online seem to be much more understanding and accepting of me than the people at my high school (it's teenagers, go figure), so I think this will be a good outlet for me.

Anyway, that's all for now. When I can get back on again, I'll tell you all my story. (Look at that, I'm talking like someone is actually reading this!)

1 comment:

  1. Ok I tried and tried to comment yesterday but it wouldn't let me. Let's see if this works now.

    Just wanted to let you know I have you bookmarked! :)

    ReplyDelete