Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day two. I'm not complaining.

Today, I woke up at 7:30.

I scrubbed a bathroom. Walls and all.

And then I went out for another walk. I walked the exact same path that I did yesterday, and somehow added .67 miles. Went from 1.11 to 1.78. I guess I walked closer to the edge of each cul-de-sac or something?  I don't know, but I'm certainly not complaining.



After that, I relaxed and watched a lot of Dancing with the Stars videos (yay Meryl and Maks won!!) until I had to take a shower. Mommom picked me up just after 1:00, and we headed to the middle of nowhere a few hours away.

Brianna's team was in the third round of the playoffs up here, so we made an overnight trip of it because I have to go to Durham tomorrow morning. They won! 3-0. It was a great game against a team that played dirty (at least in my opinion) and was ranked above them. So it was a sweet win. Round 4 is this weekend. I may or may not be able to go depending on if it's at home (which it should be because they're ranked above the team they will play) because of the party being on Sunday and all the prep we have to do for that.

And now I'm going to pray I can get to sleep in this hotel room because my grandma has to sleep with the TV on.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment