Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Part of me thinks New Year's is overrated.

But part of me looks back at how epic 2012 was and finds the excitement in anticipating what a new year can bring.

It seems like every time I tell God, "I don't know how you could top this," God shows me exactly how by doing something only He could pull off.  So this time, I'm not even going to try.

God, whatever You've got planned for me, I want it.  All of it.  The good and the bad, because You make beauty out of all of it.

Writing that just made me think of what my One Word for 2013 will be...God is good like that. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post. ;)

I've got my new medications from my neurologist.  There's 5 days until I get back home to Campbell.  Onwards and upwards!

(These?  Are just because.  Seeing my best friend was the perfect pick-me-up after a disappointing appointment with my neurologist.)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment