Friday, September 28, 2012

Good night, world.

I have a busy weekend ahead.

On top of an average load of homework, this is Family Weekend, and before the football game tomorrow there is a Club Carnival.  The goal is to raise money to buy gifts for Campbell's Christmas Store that will sell Christmas gifts to local poor families really cheap.  The College Democrats have to host a booth in order to get off probation with the part of the administration that gives school clubs funding.  So I have to go set up for that at 3, then the Carnival is from 4-6, then I promised a friend I'd go to the football game with her.  Then Sunday, Ryann FINALLY has another home game (they haven't had one since Labor Day).

So yeah.  It's going to be interesting trying to get all the work I need to done on top of these activities.  One would think that would mean that I'd be doing work until late tonight, but one would be wrong.  Instead, I'm so tired that I'm going to bed before midnight and getting up early tomorrow (okay, early for me).

It's been a roller coaster kind of week. Lots of unexpected things have happened, both good and bad and some I'm not sure what they are just yet, and I'm tired.  So since something I've been waiting on for three days doesn't seem like it'll be happening tonight, I'm going to take advantage of the silence and let my head and heart rest..

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment