Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Someone please explain this to me.

I go to work 4-midnight.

I stand on my feet for eight hours.

I work and work and work.

I get home at 12:20(ish).

I get ready for bed.

And then I lay awake until at least 4:00 am.

That has happened EVERY. SINGLE. TIME I've worked the closing shift. Every time! It makes no sense to me. This job is the most exhausting thing I do. For like the last half hour to an hour of my shift, basically all I think about is getting off and going to bed. My body gets weaker and weaker and I constantly feel is pretty much that I'm about to collapse at any second. And then I finally get to go home, and as soon as I get out of the cab, I rush upstairs (as quickly as my body will allow me to move) and feel like I'm moving in fast forward as I rush to get my pajamas on and finally sit down.

Last night, I think I finally fell asleep around 5:45 this morning? And then my phone went off several times between 9:30 and 10:00, and I had to get up for good at 11:15. I had my most exciting professor today and I still couldn't stay awake.

Ugh. It makes no sense.

I have to go to bed now because I have to get up even earlier tomorrow. Probably won't fall asleep for a while though. Because I'm a masochist.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment