Thursday, July 15, 2010

One Month

One more month of summer. One more month that I am stuck in the middle of this incessant drama with no way out and nothing I can do to help.

Chelsea left. Again.

Amazingly enough, Mom put her foot down yesterday and said basically that if she couldn't stop being a complete b*tch to the two of us for no reason whatsoever, then she could leave. And that if she left, she wasn't coming back. Well, Chelsea left with Betty Jo, the girl she was living with before.

But, of course, you and I both know that doesn't mean the drama is over. Oooohhhhh no.

Tonight, Chelsea got Betty Jo to take her to the hospital in Jacksonville (where they live) claiming she had appendicitis. So Betty Jo dropped her and Blake off there, despite the fact that she knows babies & ERs are dangerous.

Well later, Chelsea called her friend Katie, who lives up the street from us here in Swansboro, asking her to come get the baby. Katie drives all the way there, a good 30 minute drive, and Chelsea just says "Let's go! I'm never going to be seen. Take me back to Betty Jo's."

She doesn't have appendicitis. Anyone with a little common sense would know that if she did, she'd be a heck of a lot sicker a heck of a long time before now. She just thrives on drama, creating it and living in it. No matter how many people it hurts in the process. Sometimes I wonder if she has the ability to even feel real human emotions, because most of the time she doesn't act like it. I'm just done. I am so done. I can't take it anymore.

All I can say is thank God Matt talked me down from the fuming point I was at last night. I don't remember the last time I was that angry. She brings out a side of me I absolutely hate, one that only she brings out. Even Matt told me that he didn't understand how I could ever not be a good, nice person because with everyone else, I pretty much am no matter what. But with her...I just don't know. My energy is spent. At this point, I feel like I don't have any other choice but to give up because, frankly, this is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment