Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sometimes.

Sometimes, it really sucks being away from home.

Last night, I tried to go to bed at 9. All of a sudden, I got extremely nauseous, overheated, and dizzy. I really did think I was going to throw up. (But I didn't.) As I was sitting by the toilet, I started crying. All I could think was, "I want my mommy." I didn't sleep much last night.

Then, this afternoon, my mom texted me and told me she's got another debilitating migraine. She had to go back to the doctor and get another shot and medicines today. Now, I wish I was home so that I could take care of her. I worry a lot, needless to say. And being two and a half hours away with no way to get home just makes it that much harder. =/

My feet are hurting worse today.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes it is sooo hard being away from home. especially during tough times. i'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete